Monday 8 October 2012

IPKKND WRITTEN UPDATES

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 12th October 2012 Written Updates 

The show begins with a helpless Arnav suppressing his feeling of sitting next to his wife while watching the Sallu Movie. An uninterested Arnav plays in his Phone, Khushi thinks Arnav needs some food items and asks NK to pass it to Arnav who refuses. Khushi watches her Reel Life Salman and Real Life Salman (arnav) but finally chooses to enjoy her Reel Life Salman and gets into a conversation with NK talking of Salman. Arnav is furiously raging watching Khushi chit chat with NK enjoying watching her Sallu not even bothering her REAL LIFE SALMAN urff ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA… :P !!!
Arnav watches his wife silently who is drooooooooling over Sallu like how we droooooool over our Arnav! Khushi freaks out watching a particular scene, audiences asks her to be quite. In an emotional scene,  Khushi starts shedding tears, unable to bear the tears in her eyes, Real life Salman aka Arnav passes his Handkerchief to Khushi through Nani – Anjali – Payal – Akash – Mami.. There stops the passing the pass of Handkerchief when it reaches to Mami who uses it !! Arnav is like What the..?! Khushi super excited. In the interval, Khushi excitedly asks who will have pop corn, Arnav tells he would bring but Khushi walks away excitedly not noticing him.  Bechaaara Arnav ka dil tooot gaya :P

After the interval
Everyone comes back to their position, Our Cunning Laad Governor reserved a place next to him. When NK comes, he asks him to serve Pop corn to everyone to which NK obeys. Arnav grabs Khushi and makes her sit next to him! Now Arnav is on left side of Khushi and NK on right side of her. Arnav starts his nautanki, he tries to hold her hands when Khushi goes excited seeing Sallu and claps! [ Romantic Moment Failure No.1 ]

Khushi – NK having pop corn discusses about the movie and watches the movie. Arnav is so helpless, restless, uninterested ..poor fellow..starts dozing..  A frustrated Aman does a second attempt to hold her hand also goes failure when she again claps.. and there goes the 3rd attempt too failure !!! Alas! Finally Arnav is happy as the movie ended !!!

Raizada house
Arnav tiringly reaches home talking to Aman, asking him to prepare for the meeting. Khushi comes,
K – I know you are angry..
A – You do ?! [sarcastically] Great!!! [ he goes to take a file ]
K – You are angry because I screamed in theatre.
But he doesn’t bother and goes on checking his file when Khushi understands that its not the reason for his temper.
K – No ??? Then ??? Ohh.. So you are angry because Mami sang song in the car ? But Arnavji, you know that even I sing song..
Still no response from Arnav.. Another reason strikes Khushi..
K – Ohh so you are angry as Nanheji whistled on seeing the item girl ? But you see he was so happy and decided to watch more Hindi Films.
At this Arnav loses his control, grabs Khushi by shoulders and pins her to the wall…
A – Ohk! You do one thing… 11 – 3 spend time with Nani.. 3 – 6 with mami and 4-10 with NK .. and if there is time left come and sleep!
K – Why are you…..???
A – Khushi I wanted you to take to the races. I went to Hindi Film only because you said and you…?!
K – Yeah so… ??
A – Khushi, don’t you get it ? I wanted to SPEND TIME WITH YOU..
K – [Mouth wide open as the realisation struck her] Achaaaa…
A – Acha ???
K – Arnavji, why didn’t you tell me before?
A – Alright! Should I tell you before ? When should I tell you, the time when you planned to whistle? The time when you decided to watch the movie by rushing and pushing others in ???? I .. I don’t think you understand me !!!
Arnav leaves her and goes to the office..
K – [sadly] Arnavji… Arnavji…

Khushi wonders what to do next, and prays to DM. An idea of watching English movie strikes her…

At the AR Office
The receptionist tells Arnav is in a meeting in his cabin and asks Khushi to wait in the conference room.

At the conference room
Khushi goes to the washroom; the receptionist wonders where Khushi had gone.

At Arnav’s cabin
Arnav discussing about a deal to the businessmen.

In the Conference Room,
Khushi is dressed into something with her dupatta wrapped around her.
She wonders why the lights are off, she suddenly hears voice of Arnav calling her.
K – Arnavji.. I know you are angry at me.
And you have to.. You wanted to watch Race but because of me we went to Hindi Movie…
Arnav tries to explain but the non stop express Khushi keeps on blabbering… on and on..
K – I just wanted to cheer up Di so I called all the family along.. and I know you are angry at me as you wanted to spend time with me.. But I swear I will pacify you..

Khushi unwraps her dupatta..!!!
OMG she is dressed up like a Fairy..Arnav goes what the..?
A – Whats all this ?
K – I…………. Love………. You…. Arnavji… I…. Loveeeeeee… You………………………
A – Khushi…
Khushi goes away and is dressed up like a Chinese.. and comes to him and sings the new version of Aaaj Mausam Hain Suhana !!
Arnav is wonder struck when Khushi comes dressed up like a cow girl woman: P [Lol]
She has a toy gun in her hand..
K  – You know my name ? My name is Raizada…!
A – Khushiii…..! [ Not happy ]
K – What happened Arnavji..? I have done all this since long and you aren’t even speaking..? Ohkk… I think you cant see as the lights are off right ? By the way what were you doing in the dark ?
And she hears some clapping voices which shocks her to the core. Arnav switches on the light! Khushi forms 3 ‘Os’
K – Am sorry Arnavji, I didn’t know…….
A – Khushi, for how long I have been trying to tell you the same but you never bothered to listen to me..
Khushi thinks that Arnav is not going to spare her at any cost.
Arnav introduces Khushi to the clients as his wife and excuses themselves, but Mr. Mathur [the client] tells Arnav that the outfit which Khushi is wearing is excellent and they liked it the most. Mathur is impressed with the costume which Khushi is wearing. Khushi is super happy, Arnav is like what the..and is totally confused. Their deal is DONE !!
In the cabin
A raging Arnav..
A – How could you do this Khushi ? I work her and … [turns away]
K – I am sorry Arnavji, I felt this is the only way to pacify you.. But as always everything spoiled..
A sad Khushi turns away to change the clothes when Arnav grabs her by her shoulder…
A – Did I ask you to change ?
K – But Arnavji…
A – Khushi, I understand… why you have done all this… You told me that you have planned something for me.. What is it ??
K – English movie… {takes the ticket and shows it to him} Here are the tickets. And I will be wearing skirt and not sari to the theatre as well we will be conversing in English!
A – Oh Really ?
K – Yes !
A – Really..??
K – Y..yes..
A – No..
K – No.. ???!
A – If you want to pacify me then you will have to stop calling me Arnavji
K - *O*
A – I meant Arnav…
K – Aapko…
A – Arnav.. [ starts stepping forwards ]
K – Ar.. Arnav…ji [ One step backwards]
A – Arnav [ One step forward]
K – Arrrnavjiii [ One step backward ]
A – Arnavji  [ One step forward ]
K – Arnav  [ One step Backward ]
A – What ?
K – [silent]
A – [Smirks….]
K – Arnav.. [ smiles]
She hugs Arnav ..
A – Khushi do you know that you are very…
K – Strange ?! I know ..
A cutest Hug between the duo..

Next Day Morning
Thank God! Khushi got a new salwar…
In the kitchen
Khushi is preparing a list with HP. Nani and Anjali comes to the kitchen and asks what is Khushi preparing. Khushi gives a list of items that she will be preparing and a few from the caterers. Nani and Anjali is surprised and wants to ask something but Khushi walks away as she had to order for a sugar free cake.

In the hall
Khushi is asking some one in the phone to prepare a sugar free cake. Anjali comes to her to tell something but then Khushi again diverts the topic by asking what are the costumes they are going to wear. Khushi is excited and tells its Arnav Singh Raizada’s Birthday. But no one seems to be excited and tells that they cant celebrate it. Khushi gives a dress code to be wore on his b’day which is tomorrow. Anjali and Mami tells Khushi that she cant celebrate the bday as Arnav doesn’t like celebrating birthdays. Episode ends on a sad face of Khushi.

Precap ..
Khushi tells - Arrey Yaar why do you need a precap for Monday when its ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA’s BIRTHDAY !!!???  If you leave without COMMENTING and LIKING, I swear on DEVI MAYYA, I wont make you guys participate in Arnav’s Birthday..
So COMMENT and LIKE .. DON’T you DARE to leave just like that… :@

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) 11th October 2012 Written Episode 

Episode starts with Nani telling Arnav to stop Anjali from burning all Shyam’s memories else there will be fire in their whole house. Anjali says, no let it burn.. I don’t want to see any of Shyam’s stuff in this house anymore. She then asks Arnav, why did he do like this with me? What was my mistake? and she hugs Arnav.

She continues, first mama & papa left me.. I should have known after what paa did with maa.. I should have known that same thing would happen to me. She then asks, but what was this small raj kumari’s fault? Don’t I deserve any happiness? Will happiness go away from me before it comes? She wipes her tears and says, now that man has gone forever from my life.. I won’t cry for him now. She then says to Arnav, you fulfilled your promise of Rakhi.. you protected me. She says to Khushi, and you as well. You two saved me from man because of whom I stood against all of you. Today, I finally understood what’s the meaning of family. You all saved me today. I promise that I will never forget this love of yours.. the evil has gone now from this house.. now everything will be fine. When you all are with me there can’t be anything bad happening to this house. She again hugs Arnav and whole family seems to be happy.
Scene changes and Khushi is in her room. Anjali comes there and knocks the door. She asks if she can come in. Khushi asks her if she is fine. Anjali says, I am fine and they hug. Khushi says, I am so sorry.. I didn’t want to hurt you but.. Anjali says, whatever you did was right. Yes I got hurt but I found out the truth. And there was no future for our relationship anyways. Relationship that is based on lies and betrayals don’t last long. Anjali continues, I came here to apologize you.. please forgive me.. you were trying to tell me truth so many times, but instead of listening to you.. I got angry at you. Please forgive me Khushi ji. Khushi asks, what are you saying Di? Why are you saying sorry to me? If I was on your place, I would probably have done same thing. I know it will be tough for you.. but trust me everything will be fine. You deserve all happiness and you will get it, just keep smiling… I promise you that life will give you many occasions to smile.

Anjali says, Khushi ji… you proved today.. some relationship are bigger than blood’s relationship. Heart relationships are greatest relationships. They hug again. Arnav is watching them and gets emotional. He comes to them and Anjali hugs him. Arnav asks her, you’re fine right? Anjali says, I just didn’t burn his stuff.. I burned all memories, feelings that I had for him. Now there is no place of his in my life. And as long as you (Arnav) are with me, nothing bad can happen to me. Arnav then kisses Anjali on her forehead.

It’s next morning now. Arnav is on the phone. He says, cancel all tonight’s meetings. Khushi gets happy and asks him, are you taking me outside tonight? Arnav says, yes.. get ready. Khushi gets even happier and asks, for real.. where? Arnav says, it will be hot outside so wear something of cotton. I have told Aman.. he will get some dress for you. Khushi asks, are we going for horse race? But I don’t know how to ride horse. Arnav says, we are going to watch horse race.. not participate in it. Khushi says, this is so strange..some people will be riding horses.. and we will be just watching them.. if they get ahead in race, then what will we do? It’s better if we go watch something else.. Arnav asks like?

Khushi gets excited and says, like movies.. Salman Khan.. Arnav says, NO. Khushi says, why not? Everything happens in movies.. she then jumps on the bed and says, fighting.. romance.. drama. You tell me.. will we get to see anything in your horse race? How will we know who is hero heroin.. and villain. Villain is very important.. villains make stories very interesting. Arnav says, we don’t go there to see all these stuff. Khushi gets disappointed and says, okay. Arnav then says, fine.. we will go to watch movie. Khushi again gets excited and says, Salman khan.. Arnav says, we will go to watch an english movie. Khushi says, those are most boring films.. no emotional scenes.. no dance.. Arnav says, action scenes are there. Khushi says, hollyoowd actors don’t do any action scenes.. they make robots.. guns to do all the action. Our bollywood actors fight with 30-40 goons alone..

Arnav says, hollywood movies are precised.. they don’t stretch like hindi movies. Khushi says, low budget people…. who is in hurry to come out of theater? Hindi movies are for full 3 hours.. paisa vasool.. Arnav now asks, have you seen hollywood actresses? Khushi says, just don’t talk about them.. it seems like they gave their clothes to poor people. I can’t never wear such clothes.. Arnav says, hollywood actresses are versatile.. they just dont dance in front of trees. Khushi gets sad and says, I haven’t seen any hindi film recently.. but fine we will go to watch english movie. She then says, please forgive me Salman Khan.. I wanted to see your movie but wife’s duties came in between. Arnav says, FINE.. we will see a hindi film. Khushi again gets excited.. hugs him.. and says.. I will be back doing all the preparations.

Arnav and Khushi are ready to go and come outside. Arnav sees all other family members are getting ready to go as well and he’s confused. Anjali comes and says to Khushi, you all go.. I am really not in mood to come. Confused Arnav looks at Khushi. Khushi says, how is it possible that we would leave you alone at home? Anjali then says, I left my phone in the room.. I will be right back.

Now Nk comes there and asks how is this tshirt? Arnav says, very good but what’s going on? Nk says, I am just too excited. He then tells Arnav… don’t you see everyone is getting ready? You get ready too. Nk leaves to see if Manorama is ready or not. Arnav then asks Nani, are you all going for a picnic? Nani says, ya.. this is like picnic only. Arnav says, ohhok. He then asks Khushi, shall we leave now? Khushi says, but Mamiji is not ready yet. And there comes Manorama. She says, going with Manorama huh? Arnav says, no mami ji.. we are going to watch a movie. Manorama says, so I am ready too .. let’s hurry up else movie will start. Arnav says, but you all are going for a picnic right?

Nk says, we will go for picnic too and watch movie too. Arnav asks Khushi, so everyone is going to watch a movie? Khushi says, of course.. there needs to be some people with us who whistle while watching movie na. Manorama then whistles. Arnav says to Khushi.. sure this must be your idea. Khushi then tells everyone, how Arnav was taking her out to see horse race. She says, but once I decide to watch Salman Khan’s movie.. Nk finishes her sentence.. after that she doesn’t listen to Nannav either. Khushi gives Nk high-five. They get their food in bags and leave for a movie.

They are standing in line at the theater and security says to Khushi, you are not allowed to take this food inside because all these you can buy inside. Arnav whispers to Khushi.. leave this here. Khushi replies back, but we can’t find food like this inside. Khushi then starts her sweet talks with security and Manorama joins her. They say, this is special food.. Nani can’t eat outside food.. and she only drinks boiled water. Khushi then shows sugar-less sweet and says, this is for my husband.. he’s very shy.. doesn’t say much.. and he has diabetes problem. Khushi now shows another food and says, that’s for Nk. Security says, rules are rules we can’t do anything.

Khushi asks security.. can you do me one favor? Security says, that I dont’ do any favor (it’s Salman Khan’s movie’s dialouge). Arnav then tries to tell Khushi to leave. But Khushi hasn’t given up yet.. she now says.. he (Arnav) is very big fan of Salman Khan.. whole family joins Khushi now. Arnav is angry and feeling embarrassed. Khushi says, after so many years of our marriage.. he told me that he will take me out for Salman Khan’s movie. How can you say no to such a huge Salman Khan’s fan? He will feel bad. Security asks who he? Khushi says, who else.. Salman Khan. Others in line are asking to hurry up. Khushi asks so shall we go with food? Before security says anything.. she gets very emotional. and security finally agrees.

They come inside theater now. Arnav and Khushi tell others to sit down and Whole family sits down first. Now there are only two seats that are empty.. one on the left end beside Nani and one on the right end beside Nk. Arnav asks Nk if he can go sit beside nani. But Nk says, no.. I don’t want to miss any scene of this movie. Khushi then sits down beside Nk. Arnav is asking Nani if she can shift but Nani is busy discussing movie with Manorama. Other people in theater are asking Arnav to sit down. Arnav has no choice but to sit down at the other end beside Nani. He seems to be disappointed. Movie starts and Manorama whistles. Disappointed and angry Arnav looks at Khushi who just smiles back to him.
Episode ends..


precap ; It’s very dark. Khushi is searching for Arnav and there he comes. She says, I know you’re very mad at me.. you wanted to see horse race and because of me you had to watch a film. She says, Di was sad so I thought to take her outside. Arnav tries to say but Khushi doesn’t let him speak. Khushi says, I am not done talking yet.. I have decided that I will show you movie the way you like so you don’t be angry at me anymore.

Anjali slaps Shyam. 10th October 2012 Written Update. 

The show begins with Shyam shouting and telling he is bad. I killed my own princess. I used my own princess for money, fame and everything… He goes to Arnav and says I had planned your murder but unfortunately you escaped. Thats how evil I am… I can kill anyone to get money this property.
Everyone is shocked… to hear… Shyam goes on laughing. …

Anjali breaks mangalsutra that Shyam had given… and thrown on ground… she is about to faint… but Khushi handles her… he seems to have got shock.. .she is still … her eyes still…
Shyam sees the peieces of mangal sutra… and suddenly he realizes what he had done… in jest…
Khushi tells sorry but we had to do all these to make Shyam reveal all the thruth as you wont believe other people words.

Shyam begins his innocent act once again… he says… RANI SAHEBA this is all Arnav/Khushi’s plan who made me speak words which i had not done…

Anjali slowly gets up and walk… Akash tries to stop her but she walks on.
Shyam goes on following Anjali and says its all Khushi’s trap . She brought me back, she has bad intentions… Anjali is just walking.
Khushi runs and holds Anjali and tells He is lying. What is shown is the truth. Shyam goes on how can i kill my own RAJKUMARI. Anjali looks Shyam’s face.
Flashback of Shyam’s antics… Anjali slaps on Shyam’s face. Everyone is shocked… Akash happy.

Anjali says you have fooled me so much … all i wanted was love, but all you wanted was money. Everyone was against you but I supported you. You are worst kind of people that i know of. I hate you just get lost from my sight. Anrav acts he comes up … catches Shyam’s collar and throws him to police who were standing at doorstep. Police says NK has told everything to us. From here we will take care… and takes Shyam… Shyam shouts leaves me…
Arnav comes back and hugs Anjali. Anjali cries and hugs him… Everyone is happy ..

Anjali enters into her room remembers all the lies of Shyam’s how he showed her love, love for coming child, how he used to risk his life hiding and coming into house. She just cries… finally she shouts NO…

Arnav runs towards her room..
Anjali takes out all Shyam’s clothes and belongings .. phots. and puts it into suitcase she even takes off her engagement ring and puts it into it. Nani tries to stop but Aranv says let her do that. She brings petrol and pours over the suitcase and strikes matchstick… and set the suitcase on first…
Khushi, Nani shocked to see… the suitcase burning and Anjali still…

PRECAP
Arnav ask is everything ok to Anjali. Anjali tells Arnav/Khushi to forget everything related with that person.

Shyam confesses - 9th October 2012 Written Updates !!! 

Episode begins with Shyam going crazy when he hears the cry of baby. The cry stops, he drinks water, when on the other side NK plays the DVD which shows the sono graphy Video of Anjali and the crying sound. Shyam goes utter crack wondering how it is possible! He is totally irritated at it and walks out of the room. On the way he bumps on to Anjali.




In the hall
NK goes to Anjali who is curios to find what was stored for her anniversary celebration!  NK explains her that he and Khushiji have planned a drama for them. Shyam wonders what kind of drama, NK tells it’s a Drama performed by the duo which can shock Shyam to the core! Shyam is confused. All set to watch the drama. Anjali and Shyam get seated. Anjali is excitedly watching for the programme to start while Arnav is nervous watching Anjali. He couldn’t bear the thought of breaking his Di’s heart, the person whom he loves the most. He sits next to her.

The Drama begins….!!!
Khushi explains the story of Anjali, the story of a Kind hearted Sister, of a Daughter in Law, of a grand daughter who didn’t know what hate but was a fathomless fountain of Love…is Love and Love only!

A world of Love…!!
The story of the one who just knew what is Love,
The one who is Kind Sister, more a mother to her brother..
The dutiful daughter in law / grand daughter..
Never she drew back herself from her responsibilities..
Never did she knew the world of hatred..
Never did she knew how to hate..
Never did she knew the evil world..
But belonged to a world where she could only love and be loved..
A world where she could teach Love and live the life..

Khushi tells the story of Shyam Anjali, how they met and their journey. Khushi is dressed up like Anjali. Aww Khushi is prettier. NK who is now Shyam proposes Khushi aka Anjali. Anjali is so happy to see this. Khushi continues her play!!! Arnav is heart broken watching Anjali. Khushi explains the world of Kids to which ANjali becomes emotional but Shyam is scared and worried. Gosh! Arnav is at the verge of cry! Khushi tells it was the occasion of Godh Bharaayi when a bad omen happened.

But the fate stored in something else for her..
Lost her parents, but never knew to hate the reason of it..
And then came some one to her life..
The person whom she worshipped equal to God..
The person for whom she took fasting..
Prayed for his well being..
Prayed to get all happiness for him..
But the person turned out to be a monster !!!

 NK comes dressed up as a dhol wala with a beard. Mami – Nani gets confused at it. Shyam is shocked at the top of his life. Shyam starts sweating when Khushi explains it. Arnav is supporting his Di. NK comes near Shyam, All are confused at what is being played! And then the video of Shyam exchanging the medicines, spreading glass fragments are shown of which the PERSON who has wore the bracelet just like that of Shyam !!!!! Arnav is supporting Anjali !!!  Shyam is terrified seeing this !!

And she entered into a new world..
The world of mother hood..
The world which can bring a new turn of life..
She hoped, wished to see the unborn..
Her crave To carry that little bundle in her arms..
Her crave to hear the new word – ‘’Mamma’’
Wanting to be the best mom..
Wanting to give all the blessings..
All that it wanted…

The video continues showing how Anjali stepped onto those pieces of glass! All are shocked !!!  Akash is tooo angry, that when Shyam was about to get up, Akash comes and stops him asking him to be seated with a raging eyes!!! Akash proved that he was the brother of Arnav Singh Raizada !!! Bravo !!!

The dreadful day in Anjali’s life was played,
 The day when she lost her unborn which she nurtured in her womb for about 6 months,
 The unborn which shared her part of life!
 How can a mother like Anjali be able to watch it ?!

Anjali screams to stop playing the video! Arnav controls her. The video continues to play, showing the brutal murder of the kid by the father herself!

The person she worshipped,
The Person who destroyed the hope of her life,
Who destroyed an unborn bundle of joy..
 A funeral of an unborn RajKumari who had the power to bring the happiness to the lives of the family!
Thus putting an end to her new world…

Shyam had had enough of it, walks away but then turns on hearing the voice of the unborn, the cradle the toys, irritated him, made him lose his control! Unable to take it anymore, he screams that its all  lie and nothing of that sort had happened!

Arnav goes to him and asks how come all this turn into a lie when all these videos where found from Shyam’s laptop. Shyam tells t=it was all a trap made by Arnav to trap him. Nani had enough of it and screams at Shyam asks him to stop! She tells that he is so cheap! They allowed him only because of Anjali. Arnav tells he cant have Shyam in house anymore!!

Arnav gets caught of his collar and asks why did he change the medicine. Shyam tells it was not to kill Anjali but to abort the child. Lights on.. Shyam realises what he had just said.Arnav asks why did he do all this. Shyam confesses everything!

He grins like an evil… He tells he had done all this to come back to Raizada. He brought Dadi from Ashram to bring him back but when that didn’t turn out to work, I had to go to this extreme of killing his own child !!!
Episode ends on Shocked face of Anjali..

Precap
Anjali Phataaaaaaaaaaaak Slaps Shyam !!!

IPKKND 8th October 2012 Written Updates 

Shyam’s phone rings and he wakes up to answer it, but he cuts as soon as he goes to pick it up, he then notices the lights decoration on the floor and goes to touch it and gets a shock, he then flashbacks to what he did to Anjali, he is obviously disturved and Anjali comes in concerned looking and asking if anything is wrong, she informs him she planned a surprise for him and he questions it. She explains it was for their anniversary, she continues that this year she wanted to do something for him, she gets teary. Shyam tells her it doesn’t matter and he was scared for no reason and calms her down. Anjali wishes him and gives him a present. Shyam thanks her for the present, Anjali asks if he forgot and he replies that he has something planned for her.
Arnav notices Anjali picking flowers and goes to her, she tells him she thought to pick some flowers for the Pooja
Arnav sits Anjali down and gives her a box, its all the rakhis that Anjali has made for her that he has kept in a box, he continues that he promised to look after her and her happiness. He continues that she put a rakhi on her with the hope of him looking after his happiness. Anjali is confused as to why he is asking these questions. He continues that nothing is more important then her happiness, he cant handle anything coming in the way. He wants Anjali to put on the rakhi and that he will always look after her and protect her. Anajli reassures him and puts on the rakhi on his hand. Khushi then comes, Arnav wants to apologise if he has ever hurt her, but Anjali replies that this can never happen. read full updates with pictures only at desitvbox.com . He then says that If she ever feels that to know that he is only what he is doing for her own protection, Anjali asks what the matter is, Khushi replies that nothing is the matter and he has become a bit emotional post marriage. Khushi replies that she doesn’t have a present for Anjali but would like her ashirwaad that no matter what she does, that it’s the right thing and they don’t hurt her. Anjali asks what the matter is with both of them and hugs them both.
All the family is gathered around in the lounge and wish Anjali, Khushi comes with some stuff to take to the mandir and both Shyam and Anjali make way to go to Mandir
Khushi and Anjali are in Shyam’s room and are putting what looks like speakers? in the room
In the lounge there is full steam ahead with the decorations. Mami calls for Arnav’s help but they walk away and Mami wonders what the matter is. Anjali and Shyam come in and she is surprised with all the decorations in the house. Shyam asks when the guests are coming, but Mami says that it’s a family matter only. Khushi is concerned and Arnav reassures her that everything will be okay.Anjali in her room telling Shyam that she thinks something special will happen today. Shyam puts on another mangalsutra on Anjali, and tells her he did mention he had something special for her. Shyam continues that he was not able to give her much, but this is a sign of her love which will never end. He continues that he saw the mangalsutra months ago but took a while to get the money together, she notices the money tag and it states 3 lakh on it, Shyam fakes how he missed it. Anjali tells him what was the need and writes Shyam a cheque
Shyam does not want to accept but Anjali makes him accept it, that they promised to be with each other no matter what. Shyam thinks its so easy to fool her and happiness is on his side and sadness on hers. Khushi comes and invites Anjali to get ready for the function. When she leaves he mutters that he wants everything. As Khushi leaves the room she gives Ishara to NKShyam sits and smiles looking at the cheque, he then hears a baby cry and gets disturbed from hearing the crying sound, he looks for where the sound is coming from and gets more and more agitated
PRECAP – Shyam in darkness that he killed his own child with his own hands before it was born and starts laughing, lights come on and Anjali is there with Arnav and Khushi fuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment