Thursday 6 September 2012

IPKKND WRITTEN UPDATES

12th september 2012 written updates 


Episode starts with Khushi talking to herself, I know I didn’t pick up his phone but why should I pick up. She then talks with God and says, you know right how he talked with me. Khushi is then looking at her phone and says, maybe he called to sort out everything but why he doesn’t understand that whatever I did was for Di. She then decides to call by herself. She says, but he won’t pick up phone now. Khushi still calls and Arnav picks up. Khushi changes her voice and talk as if she’s Buaji. But Arnav still recognizes her and asks her to stop acting.

Khushi is shocked as he recognized her. Arnav disconnects the phone. Khushi says, he got ears or “machine of catching lies”. She then sends him a text message saying, sorry for not picking up phone before and then talking in Buaji’s voice.. please call me back. Khushi is desperately waiting for Arnav’s call. She eats all jalebis in the mean time and Arnav still hasn’t called her. She says, this is enough now and is about to dial his number, but at the same time, Khushi’s home phone rings. She says, so he’s calling now and that too on home’s line. Khushi goes near phone and then says, let him wait little too now.. after 10 rings or so, she finally picks up.

It’s Manorama who called but Khushi thinks it’s Arnav talking in her voice. So she says, don’t use my formula on me, okay? Manorama gets mad and tells Khushi to give phone to Buaji. Khushi gets shocked.. she apologizes and says, I thought it was someone else. Khushi then gives phone to Buaji and leaves from there.

Anjali comes to Arnav. She tells him, you can see right? I can walk.. I am happy.. I am smiling.. do you know why? Because my Shyam has came back. Arnav gets angry. Anjali notices that and asks him to sit down. She says, he came back because of Khushi. He told me everything and I know, you’re very angry with Khushi. But I am fine today because of Khushi.. you’re angry with Khushi because she didn’t listen to you right? But why don’t you think like she went against you because she wanted to save me whom you love more than yourself. Khushi did all this just for me because she knows.. if you see me happy then you will be happy as well. Nani comes there and says, Anjali is right.

Nani says, Khushi did what a good bahu is supposed to do. Arnav is not saying anything. Nani and Anjali leave from there.

Anjali is disappointed as Arnav didn’t listen to her either. Nk and Manorama tell her not to worry and they go to talk with Arnav now.

First comes Manorama to his room and starts doing some weird rituals stuff. Arnav asks her what are you doing? She says, I just heard a good news that your and Khushi’s marriage got cancelled so all this is necessary now. Arnav is getting annoyed. She gives him a coconut and tells him to break that on Khushi’s head. Arnav is shocked and asks on Khushi’s head? Nk comes there and says, she’s is here now. Manorama says, we need to take ‘shagun’ stuff back too. Arnav asks Nk, what are you saying? Nk says, this ritual is required to end this rishta. Arnav leaves from there with a coconut in his hand.

Khushi and Buaji are at Raizada house. Dadi whispers to Nani, when Arnav doesn’t want to marry her then why are we forcing Arnav? I don’t like this girl anyways. Nani says, Arnav never refused to marry because he loves her a lot. Arnav comes down there. He asks, what’s going on? He sees coconut in buaji’s hand as well and asks her what is she doing? Buaji gives that to Anjali and then she notices coconut in Arnav’s hand. she asks what are you doing with coconut? Arnav says, this.. khushi’s head.. and then he shuts. Everyone is confused. He says, that’s not the point.. when did I say that I am breaking this wedding?

Aaksh says, you told us to get rid off of this decoration right? Arnav says, I just meant that.. everyone is laughing. Nani says, when did we say that we are breaking this marriage? We called Khushi and Buaji to put mehendi on Khushi’s hand properly. Anjali is putting mehendi on her hand now. Nk tells Arnav, we were just pulling your leg. Nk says, whatever had to happen is happened.. now say sorry to Khushi and let’s get back on track.

Khushi says to herself, him and sorry? Arnav changes the topic and asks so what’s next ritual? Nani says, next is haldi. Arnav says, great then let’s start preparation. Dadi is not happy and leaves from there.

Arnav is working on his laptop on a side and Khushi is in living room with everyone. He gives her smile and Khushi turns away her face. Arnav has expressions like… oh really? He then calls Nk and says, tell her that I am calling her. Nk says, what if she refused to come. Arnav says, she won’t say no.. just tell her to come fast as I am not used to waiting for people.

Nk goes to Khushi and tells her that Arnav is calling her. Khushi says, tell him I won’t come. Nk says what Arnav told him, you can’t say no.. I am not used to waiting for people. Khushi says, I don’t go to such people. Nk says, Arnav is angry there and you’re telling me all this to tell him? Khushi says, nothing is new in that.. he’s always angry. Go tell him.. I am not his slave. Nk goes to Arnav and tells him in his broken hindi.. Khushi shouts and correct his hindi.

Break 1..

Arnav tells him, go and tell her not to show ‘guroor’ (ego). Nk is confused with all this big hindi words and he calls Khushi and then gives phone to Arnav. He tells Arnav to talk with her now directly. Arnav and Khushi just look at each other and don’t say a word. Nk says, wow this is amazing.. someone has said it right.. love is blind and stupid as well. Arnav gives phone back to Nk. Khushi is shocked and angry as Arnav didn’t say a word.

Khushi gets a call from an office worker. He tells Khushi, I am trying to call Arnav but his line is busy and home line is busy as well. Khushi says, so what do I do? He tells her to go to Arnav and tell him that some deal is cancelled for which he was very nervous. Khushi gets shocked and says what?

Break 2..

Khushi is worried now. Worker says please give him this information urgently. Khushi rushes to Arnav’s room and tells him everything.

Arnav says, if deal cancelled then it’s cancelled.. it’s okay. Khushi says to herself, huh? he can’t say “thank you” and can’t say “sorry” either. She is leaving and Arnav holds her hand and stops her. He asks her to repeat what office worker said. Khushi says, he said deal got cancelled.

Arnav gets a call from same worker and Arnav says, yes deal is done.. Khushi is here now. Thanks.

Khushi is shocked and says so you purposely made him to call me? Arnav asks her, so deal is final or no? Khushi says, so I am a deal for you? Arnav says, of course.. you’re biggest deal of my life. Khushi says, you cheated.. Arnav says, if I had called you straight way then would you come? Khushi says, no.. I wouldn’t because you disconnected my phone. Arnav says, you also disconnected mine.. 3 times. Khushi says, I was angry at you.. you broke my heart.. Arnav says, “sorry”.

Episode ends with Khushi’s red face.

Precap: Khushi kisses Arnav on his cheek. Arnav smiles.

11th september 2012 written updates


Episode starts with Anjali hugging and thanking Arnav for bringing Shyam back. She says to him, you have returned my life to me. Shyam then takes Anjali to her room. Arnav doesn’t say anything. Everyone except him and Khushi go to Anjali’s room as well. Khushi tries to talk with Arnav but he holds her hand and takes her somewhere.

Everyone is in Anjali’s room. Manorama asks Anjali to something now. Anjali agrees this time. She takes Shyam’s hands in her hand and smiles.

Arnav is angry at Khushi and asks her, how you dared to bring Shyam back to this house? Khushi tells him to listen to her but Arnav goes on.. and says, if someone else had done this then I would understand, but you? You know very well that I hate that man. Khushi says, I know and that’s why I tried to call you but your line was busy. Arnav says, and then you took decision by yourself? Khushi says, just for Di.. Arnav says, she is my sister, I can take decisions for her. Khushi says, I just did for Anjali’s good. Arnav says, what’s good and what’s bad for Di.. I know that very well. As long as Shyam stays near her, she won’t be fine. Khushi says, Di will get fine and it’s only possible when her husband stays with her. She tells him, may be you didn’t notice.. before Shyam came, Di wasn’t even able to move and everyone was thinking something might happen with Di… Arnav says, so you brought him back to this house? In my house? Even after me saying that whoever brings him back will be my enemy. Khushi tells him not to say like this. Read full update with pictures only at desitvbox.com . She says, I just did for Di.. Arnav asks her to stop and says, I always knew.. I should never let anyone come close to me because after that.. same people hurt you. I let you came this close to me, that’s why you have crossed your limits today, broke my faith today. Khushi is hurt and has tears in her eyes. She says, I had never thought that you would think like this.. I broke your faith? Didn’t you see Di? Didn’t you see happiness on her face after seeing Shyam? If I didn’t bring Shyam here today then may be Di wouldn’t be with us. Arnav gets angry and tells her to leave from there. Khushi goes closer to him but he backs away and shouts.. GOOOOOO. Khushi gets scared. “Kyun Dard Hai” plays in background and Khushi is crying and then leaves from there. She walks very slow and as soon as she goes outside of room, Arnav closes the door.

In Anjali’s room, Shyam gives food and medicines to Anjali and she takes them happily. Shyam then says, I just didn’t come to meet Anjali.. I came to apologize to you all as well. Nk, in angry tone, says, jiju please leave it. But before he says anything else, Dadi asks him to shut. Everyone except Shyam leaves from there. Dadi tells Nani, I think for the first time, Khushi has done something good. When I said same thing before, no one listened to me.

Shyam also comes out now and says to everyone, I will have to talk with Arnav and tells him what’s the actual issue with Anjali. Dadi gets happy and says, at least there is someone who cares.

Arnav is sitting alone and Shyam comes there. As soon as Arnav sees Shyam, he stands up. Shyam thanks him for letting him come in Raizada house. He also apologizes him and says, I know lots of things happened in last few weeks, but most of them is just misunderstanding. He says, can’t we forget everything and start a new beginning? Shyam then tells Arnav not to blame Khushi for this. Arnav gets mad and holds his neck. He says, don’t dare to take her name. And if you bring tears in my Di’s eyes again then I won’t spare you. Shyam starts coughing and Arnav leaves him. Arnav tells him, don’t think you’ve came back to this house forever.. I just let you in because Di is sick. As soon as she gets fine, I will throw you out from there. Shyam has a smile on his face and leaves from there.

Khushi is back to her house and she’s still crying thinking about what Arnav told her. On the other side, Arnav is also sad. (and I guess he feels like what did I do).

In kitchen, Anjali is making kheer for Shyam. Shyam asks her, why are you doing all this? You’re still not fine. Anjali says, I am fine and gives him kheer. Anjali says, she is very happy now and hugs him. Shyam says, I am even happier than you but I am worrying about Arnav and Khushi. Dadi was saying, arnav didn’t eat anything or talked with anyone. He says, I want everything to be fine and I have a plan for that.

It’s morning now. Arnav is angry at himself and cannot concentrate on anything.

Arnav then calls Khushi. Seeing Arnav’s name, first Khushi gets happy but then disconnects the phone. Arnav tries again and Khushi again disconnects. Arnav says, what the? Khushi then puts her phone between vegetables and Arnav leaves from his room to go somewhere.

Raizada house is being decorated and everyone is wondering what’s going on.

Anjali comes there with Shyam and tells everyone, whether you go or not but I am definitely going to wedding. Everyone is confused. She continues, I know a big incident happened in this house but now it’s time to move on. How long we will get sad thinking about past? Shyam tells Anjali, I did all this for you.. we can’t spoil our future because of our past. Dadi tells Nani, it’s just been a day since Shyam came but he changed everything in this house. Shyam says to himself, I am just trying to make space in everyone’s heart by doing all this. He then tells everyone, lots of preparations are left.

Arnav comes there and says, there is no need. He says, “out, I want all workers out in a minute”. Anjali asks him to listen to her. Arnav doesn’t listen and asks worker to leave from there.

Episode ends.

Precap: Anjali asks Arnav, you’re upset with Khushi because she didn’t listen to you? But Khushi went against you because she wanted to save your sister whom you love more than yourself. Arnav is just thinking and doesn’t say anything.

10th september 2012 written updates 

Episode starts with Khushi coming to Raizada house. She says “hello” to Dadi but Dadi doesn’t reply to her. Khushi then says to Nani that she will go and meet Anjali but Dadi says, she is sleeping. Payal then takes Khushi to the kitchen with her. Food is ready now and Nani says, seeing this, Anjali will definitely eat something. At the same time, Khushi’s mother and Buaji come to Raizada house with laddus. Buaji asks Nani about Dadi but Dadi has gone to temple. Nani tells buaji that they were so worried yesterday as Anjali didn’t eat anything but then suddenly she ate in night. Khushi is thinking about Shyam. Everyone now goes to Anjali’s room.

Anjali is waiting for Shyam. Everyone comes to Anjali’s room and offers her food but Anjali refuses to eat anything. Nani then says to her, at least take medicine but Anjali refuses to take medicine as well. Anjali asks everyone to leave from there. Buaji says, they will come some other time and leaves from there.

Buaji and Garima are outside, taking an auto and Garima sees Dadi. She gets scared and rushes to leave from there. Dadi doesn’t see her and they leave.

Nurse tells everyone that Anjali really needs to eat something and take medicine. Anjali is looking at a clock and Khushi notices that. Khushi tells Anjali that she has to eat something or at least take medicine. Anjali says, I want to stay alone.. you all please leave from here. Dadi also comes there now and asks Anjali to eat something but Anjali doesn’t listen to her either. Anjali starts coughing.. Khushi gives her water but she doesn’t drink water either. Nurse says, she has fever, her BP is low as well. Anjali says, I am fine, you all please leave. And why are you all acting that you care about me? If you really cared about me then you would have listened me, you would have done what I said. Khushi remembers about how Anjali asked to bring Shyam back. Nani is worried and says, there must be some way to make Anjali agree to eat.. and asks how she got agreed to eat yesterday.

Khushi is more sure of Anjali ate because of Shyam and says to herself, I can’t see Di like this.. what if something happens to her. I must talk with Aranv.

On the other side, Shyam is happy and talking with himself, Khushi made it even easier for me by seeing me there. I am sure, by now she must have figured it out that they need me to make Anjali fine like before. And may be she would have told that to everyone by now. He continues, Now the question is, who will come to apologize and beg to me to come back to Raizada house. At the same time, someone comes to his house. He says why do I feel like it’s Arnav. He opens the door and says “you?”

At Raizada house, Nani is very worried and talking with Manorama that Anjali didn’t eat anything. Arnav and Aakash come back and ask them what’s wrong. Manorama tells everything to Arnav and says they tried to call but line was busy. Nani says that she is worried what if anything happens to Anjali.

Anjali’s condition is getting worse and she is not even taking water. Arnav tells Nani that he will go and check. At the same time, someone enters Raizada house so Arnav stops. It’s Shyam who entered. Arnav is shocked looking him in his house. Shyam is coming in without any fear. Arnav goes to him and holds his collar and asks how dare you to come here. Arnav says, all this happened because of you.. who gave you permission to come here? Who told you that you have rights to come here? Shyam is quiet. Arnav tells him to answer. Khushi comes and says, “I did”.

Arnav is even more shocked now and he leaves Shyam’s collar. He stares at Khushi.

Arnav asks Khushi, you? Khushi goes to him and puts her hand his shoulder and asks him to listen to her. Arnav takes away his shoulder. Khushi says, I had to do it.. for no one else but for… Shyam says, for Anjali.

Anjali hears Shyam’s voice and goes to see him. She gets happy seeing him.

Arnav tells Shyam, I don’t believe you. Shyam says, you have to believe me. At the same time, Anjali comes there.

Anjali is struggling to walk but still manages to go to Shyam. She hugs Shyam and says, thank God you’re back. My Shyam is back.

Nani says, this is magic.. few moments ago we felt like we would lose Anjali but now she seems absolutely fine.

Anjali is crying. Shyam tells her not to cry and says, I am here with you. He is then taking her back to her room. Anjali hugs Arnav and thanks him for returning her husband to her. She says, you don’t know what you have given to me. You have returned my life to me.

Episode ends.

Precap: Arnav is angry at Khushi and asks how she dared to bring Shyam back to Raizada house. Khushi asks him to listen to her. Arnav says, if it was someone else then I would understand but you? You know very well that I hate him so much.

7th september 2012 written updates 

Episode starts with Shyam coming to Anjali’s room. As soon as he comes, Anjali hugs him. Shyam asks her not to cry and says I can’t see you like this. He then gives her medicines and makes her eat food. Before Anjali eats, she asks him if he ate. Shyam says, without you.. how is it possible? They both eat together then. Shyam tells her how you will be fine without eating? You will have to take care of yourself.. I can’t be with you all the time. Anjali says, I was never that strong that I wouldn’t need you. I want you to be with me always. Shyam speaks in his mind, I want same thing to happen as well… if you don’t depend on me then how I will be able to reach my goal? Nurse knocks door and Anjali get worried. Anjali tells Shyam to go now but shyam says, no first you eat something. On the other side, whole family is going to Anjali’s room with food.

Anjali tells Shyam if anyone saw you then won’t be good. She requests him to leave. Shyam says, what if I don’t leave.. Arnav will come and fight with me right? Let him hit me.. I am not afraid of him. I am dying little by little everyday without you. Nurse is knocking door and whole family comes there. Arnav asks nurse what happened? and Anjali opens the door. Everyone gets shocked. Arnav asks her why she is standing. Anjali says, she got tired staying on bed. Arnav then says her to eat something. anjali says she doesn’t feel like staying in room and wants to eat on dining table with everyone. Before Arnav says anything, Khushi says why not and everyone leaves from there.

Everyone gives Anjali’s favorite dishes and sweets to her. Anjali says this is too much, you all eat as well from this. Anjali eats and Arnav is smiling looking at her. Arnav is standing on a side, far from everyone. Khushi goes to Arnav and tells him, you can eat now as well. Di seems so happy.. it must be because of some medicines. Seeing Anjali’s face, Dadi figures it out something is wrong. Arnav says, he will go and get medicines from Anjali’s room but Anjali stops him and asks him to sit beside her.

Arnav asks her to eat little more but Anjali says she is full now and says she should rest now. She is still weak and cannot walk properly. Arnav tells her that he will take her to her room but Dadi says she will take her. Nani is happy seeing Anjali getting better.

Anjali comes back to her room. Shyam is still there. Anjali tells him, you should leave now. Khushi sees Anjali’s phone on dining table and she goes to return it to her. Nurse sees Khushi coming and she tells Anjali and Shyam about it.

Khushi enters Anjali’s room and everything is normal there now. Anjali is lying on the bed and Nurse is there as well. Khushi sees her sleeping so doesn’t say anything. She then asks nurse what medicine Anjali is taking right now as she seems very happy and better than before. Nurse says, in this condition, it’s normal. she will stay happy sometimes, sad sometimes. Khushi then sees a shadow and starts shouting, someone is there. Nurse asks Khushi to stay quiet as Anjali is sleeping. Khushi leaves from there.

Anjali gets up as soon as she leaves and has a sigh of relief. She goes to Shyam and asks him to leave else someone will definitely find out. Shyam says, fine but I am leaving only because you’re asking. He tells her that he will be back tomorrow again. Anjali hugs him. Shyam finally leaves.

Khushi says to herself, someone was there for sure.. I hope it wasn’t him. She goes on, should I tell Arnav or someone else about it? and then says no, I don’t even know if anyone was there. If it wasn’t him, then everyone will get worried. She then sees Shyam leaving the house and gets shocked.

Khushi is back to her house. She is still wondering about what she saw. She then talks with God and says, Di gets happy when she meets Shyam and may be today she ate because of Shaym. Di need Shyam. and Shyam also cares so much for Anjali. May be he changed after losing his child? But Arnav will never let him come to Anjali’s life. She is confused what to do.

Buaji and Garima are making laddus for Anjali. Garima says, I think i should just stay at home.. Anjali needs rest and in that we go there. But buaji doesn’t listen to her and asks her to go with her.

Arnav and Aakash are going to meet some other doctor but Nani tells them, Anjali is looking better since last night and you don’t need to go. Arnav says, but I just don’t want to take any risk. As soon as Arnav opens the door, he sees Khushi. He tells her that they are going to meet special doctor. Khushi says to Arnav, I want to talk with you. Aakash leaves from there saying he will wait in car.

Khushi tells Arnav, you saw right? How Di gets happy sometimes and then suddenly sad. Arnav says, ya I know. I am worried about her and that’s why I am going to meet new doctor. Khushi says, I was saying that we should again… Arnav says, I am getting late and I really don’t want to miss this appointment. He says, we will talk after I come back. Khushi says okay and tells him not to worry, he will take care of Anjali. Arnav leaves.

Khushi speaks to herself, when Arnav comes back, I will have to talk with him. I will have to make him understand.

Episode ends.

6th september 2012 written updates 

Episode starts with Arnav asking Anjali if she needs anything. Anjali says, please return Shyam to me. Everyone is shocked while Dadi seems happy. Anjali says, return my husband to me, I need him very badly. Arnav says to her, you’re telling me this? After all what Shyam did. Anjali says, I listened to all that you said because I love you a lot but this time you listen to me… I never said anything against your decision but today I am saying you to return Shyam to me. Anjali then gets dizzy and everyone takes her back to her room. Anjali only has one word, Shyam. shyam on her mouth. Dadi says, now Anjali said by herself that she wants Shyam.. at least listen to her. Arnav says, Di is not in the condition that she can take any decision.. she is getting emotional and saying all this. Dadi tells Arnav, your sister needs Shyam so call him back. Arnav says, I know her needs very well and Shyam is not in that list. Arnav leaves from there.

Nani tells Dadi to calm down and says they will talk about this later. Dadi leaves. Nani follows her. Anjali is still saying, I need Shyam.. please bring him back. Manorama says, don’t know what is happening with Anjali.. she is so sad and depressed these days. Aakash says, I agreed with all decisions of Arnav but today I don’t know, I feel like Arnav should do this for Di. Manorama says, I also feel same. Khushi is listening all this but doesn’t say anything.

Nani is telling Dadi to control herself especially in such time. Dadi says, Arnav is like this because of your fear only. He doesn’t even care about Anjali’s pain and sadness. Nani says, I don’t agree with you… Arnav did everything for Anjali’s happiness and he’s doing same today.. we should be with him. Dadi says, I can’t do what you’re doing because I know whatever Arnav is doing is wrong. My son, Arnav’s father, did same before 14 years and it’s all repeating. Everyone saw Arnav’s father mistake but no one did anything to that woman. And today, same thing is happening.. everything that’s happening is because of Khushi. Nani asks her, who told you that? It’s Khushi’s fault?

Dadi says, today that other woman is no other than Khushi. Nani says, it’s nothing like that. You have some misunderstanding. Khushi has nothing to do with this and I have same faith in Khushi as Arnav. Dadi tells Nani, you can’t see what’s right and what’s wrong.. Khushi is responsible for this because I saw same thing in her eyes that I saw 14 years ago in that woman’s eyes. She spoiled my son’s life… she took away everything from us.. I hate her… I never hated anyone like that.. I still remember that day when I met her.

Flashback scene starts:
Dadi is asking that woman, how can you do this with a married man? aren’t you ashamed of it? You didn’t think once about his kids? You took away everything from me, from my family. (They don’t show that woman’s face yet but most prolly it’s Garima).
Flashback scene ends.

Dadi tells Nani, she has hurt a lot to our family and she will be never happy. She will have to pay for her mistake today or tomorrow.. whether it’s Khushi or that woman. Nani asks Dadi, why are you comparing Khushi with that woman? Dadi leaves from there.

Arnav is sitting alone in his room and thinking about Anjali. How she asked him for Shyam and how Shyam said to him that he loves Khushi and if anything is between them then it’s Anjali. Arnav is very confused and angry and he starts throwing stuff around. Khushi comes there and starts picking up everything. Arnav calms down and helps her. He then holds her hand and asks her to sit.

Khushi tells him, I came to tell you that I am going home. Arnav asks her not to go and says I know you can’t stay here. Khushi says, but I can stay here for a bit. She then hugs him.

Khushi comes back to her home. Garima asks her how is Anjali now. Khushi says, she is not well.. after losing so much how can anyone be happy. Garima says, I can understand. Buaji says, everything will be fine and tells Khushi to go and rest. Khushi leaves from there saying her tiredness is nothing in front of what Anjali lost.

Khushi is in her room and looking at “A” in her mehendi. On the other side, Arnav is also looking at mehendi on his hand. “Kyun Dard Hai Itna” plays in background and Arnav and Khushi are thinking about their mehendi night moments.

It’s morning now. Dadi comes to Anjali’s room and sees Khushi helping Anjali. Dadi gets upset seeing that but doesn’t say anything yet. She gives pooja’s prasad to Anjali and she eats it. Everyone is happy as finally she ate something. Khushi tells everyone to go and rest as they stayed up whole night. She says she will stay with Anjali. Nani then gives juice to Khushi to give it to Anjali but Dadi snatches it and tells Khushi not to worry about Anjali. Dadi says she will take care of Anjali. Khushi is hurt.

Dadi gives juice to Anjali but she refuses and says she doesn’t feel like eating or drinking anything. Nani then forces her a little and Anjali throws glass away. Anjali gets mad and tells everyone to leave her alone. Nurse comes there and tells Anjali to rest. Everyone leaves from there.

Dadi sees Khushi and tells Nani.. what I was afraid of is happening now.

Arnav comes there and sees Khushi sad. He asks her what happened. Khushi says nothing. Arnav then wipes her tears.

Khushi says something must have gone in my eyes. Arnav kisses her on forehead. Khushi tells Arnav to go and meet Anjali and says she took juice to her but she didn’t drink. And she hasn’t ate anything since last night.

Everyone comes there now. Khushi asks if Anjali drank juice. Manorama says no and on top of that she asked everyone to leave from there. Arnav asks why? what happened to Di? Dadi says, you’re asking this? You should know what happened to her.

Nk tells Arnav, I am very worried.. Anjali hasn’t ate anything since last night. Arnav says, you all prepare food.. I will bring Anjali. Nani says she will make juice, Nk and Aakash say they will go to market and bring sweets.. Khushi says she will make kheer but Dadi says to her, no need I will make it. Arnav is not happy seeing all this. Nani takes Dadi to kitchen with her.

Episode ends with Khushi’s sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment